Trust you all been enjoyed the Summer and now the colder days are honing in I’m looking forward to staying snug in the studio with lots of exciting new graphic design packaging projects on the horizon
• Over the Summer I’ve been working on projects with the very talented Clare Haxby a Singapore based artist just going to show that distance is not an issue these days for business and the great modern way of skype and emails opens up so many opportunities to work with talented people around the world.
Yorkshire lass Clare designs and prints a gorgeous collection of prints and greeting cards from her studio in Singapore and her work has featured in The Victoria and Albert Museum. Featuring application of her branding on to business cards, greeting cards and gift tags One Line Studios work for Clare is set to feature on even more promotional items in the near future.
• Also new for the studio is a partnership with another eco print supplier which means clients now benefit from having flyers and business cards printed at costs cheaper than Vistaprint and without all that horrible hassle of how to upload the ‘correct’ size for their website software.
• What’s more One Line Studio is able to secure funding for eligible clients through the North East Business Support Fund. What this means for you is that if you need professional high quality bespoke design work but don’t have the budget – don’t worry you may be entitled to a grant to cover the costs. Full details below…
Funding towards business improvement projects in the North East
• Grant of up to £1400 towards a project worth up to £3500
• Eligible If you run a North East based business and you haven’t received funding from NEBSF since September 2012
Projects that One Line Studio can provide which are covered.
– Design costs for marketing
– Strategy Development
– Business Expansion Planning
– Web design / development
Keep in touch on twitter and linked in, facebook etc for regular updates and get in touch if you’d like creative support.